Friday, September 12, 2008

Naomi Here We Come


Well, I am finished panicking AND packing and we will be off tomorrow at about noon. I think I am finally have everything ready for us to leave for 2 weeks. We will receive Naomi on tue. and then fly to Guangzhou the following tue. to finish the paperwork. I hope it will still be warm enough to swim as that is Grant's favorite thing to do with the girls and aids in bonding so much.

I talked with Mia last night about coming to her school and sharing our trip to China and explaining a bit about the one-child policy. She has tried to explain it , but has only a basic grasp still. I think it will be a great way to help her classmates understand that I AM THE REAL MOM!!!! At open house the other day one little boy came up to me and said "so you got her from China." He was not being rude or anything , just curious. I am going to bring lots of pictures and some of our souvernirs to share. SO .....my next post should be from China.......

3 comments:

Mommy said...

Wooohoooo! Praying for you as you fly the friendly skies!

whtmtnmom said...

Cindi-

Hope you had a smooth trip over there and that you are catching up on sleep a bit. I am almost certain it will be hot enough for swimming for you b/c we were just there and it was HOT. Are you at the Grand? I am so happy for you and hope you get to go to Wuxi too. If you do, tell them Tao Jiao is an absolute joy!!

Lisen

Unknown said...

mom, we are so excited to meet her!! we miss yall already it seems so funny to be home with Ayden and not having you call or come by everyday!! just to keep you updated we take him to the doc this morning, i will send you a comment and dad an email with what the doc say this afternoon. stay safe and we love you. heather