Tuesday, September 16, 2008

It's Official




Well it's official. She's ours and she is such a sweetheart. A very gentle, calm, sweet little girl. She loves to be held and cries when I put her down. She actually will let Grant hold her if I'm not in the room. She has not done much crying at all which is much different from Mia and Marissa who were both in foster care. We meet her nannies and they loved her so much . I think she was quite the favorite. We are calling her Princess Naomi. Her feet never touch the floor.

8 comments:

Mommy said...

We've been wondering where you were. Congratulations! She is precious. I think it is perfectly fine for her feet not to touch the ground. So exciting to see a baby girl in your arms. Take care :-)

mama said...

I am so happy. She is incredibly beautiful. It is so good to see you together finally. I'm so proud of you and Grant for reaching out to God's forgotten children. I remember when you came to my house in high school and spent hours on the internet looking up girls in China and how to adopt them. It is so beautiful to see those dreams come true, not once, but three times. God bless you and all that you do.

Sarah said...

She's beautiful!
Blessings,
Sarah

Unknown said...

Congratulations! Its so wonderful to see you all together. Thanks for sharing your journey.
Elaine (Homeland)

whtmtnmom said...

Congratulations, Cindi! Sounds like it is going very, very well. That's one of her nannies in the background, right? She was Chloe's too. Have a wonderful time in China!

Lisen

One Happy Momma said...

Congratulations!

Naomi is precious and a princess! :)

Blessings -

Cathy from LCC

Unknown said...

mom- my little sister is so beautiful!! i cannot wait to meet her. he neice and nephew cannot wait to meet her and they miss their nanna. hurry home i miss my mom!!

day by day said...

Congratulations!!!! Oh, she is just so precious....I am so very happy for you all!! : )